Autumn has finally arrived here in the South. There is a light breeze during the day and a hit of a chill in the air at night, and even the leaves are beginning to change into the brilliant hues of fall. Thank goodness! I wasn't sure I could take one more day of 90 degree weather.
Mom is coming to town this weekend for some wedding dress shopping (more on that later), so I have spent the last few days trying to clean up my house. It is cleaner now than it has been in quite some time, and I have even put out a few of my fall decorations!
Pretty flowers for my table.
I especially love those little
green ones in front.
My pumpkin scented candles and
jack-o-lantern. Love, love, love
smell of pumpkin!
The other bit of Fall fun I had was buying a few Halloween prizes for my baby cousins! This is what will arrive at their house just as soon as I can get it boxed up......
I just love buying things for them. I saw all this at Wal-Mart, and I just couldn't resist! I'm especially excited about that Berenstain Bears book, those were always my favorites! I so wish I lived closer to them. That way I could spoil them more often! Anyway, I think they will really enjoy all this stuff, especially Braxton. His shirt even glows in the dark!
No comments:
Post a Comment