Okay folks, I've been awake all night long so bear with me. For some reason playing along with Leslie looks like more fun than going to sleep!

1. Jonathan and I were at Target earlier this week, and the Easter Candy was out. We bought three bags of different kinds of candy. We may or may not have already eaten almost the whole bag of white chocolate M&Ms.
2. Wednesday I had every intention of finishing up some house work that needed to be done, but instead I stayed planted on the couch and finished reading "The Girl on Legare Street" partially because it is a really good book and partially because there are ghost in it. It was scaring me to keep reading before bed, and then turning out the lights. Not Joking!

3. I went shopping Monday, and I noticed a VERY scary trend. NEON pink, green, orange, and yellow. Ummm the 1980s called, and they want their colors back! I actually owned an outfit when I was 5 that featured all the afore mentioned color and unicorns.
4. I started reading "The Hunger Games," and I'm afraid I'm not going to like it. The concept freaks me out!
5. I was painting my toenails yesterday, and my dog got nail polish on her muzzle. There is nothing to be done, and it's just going to have to wear off. In the mean time the dog has to walk around with a red spot on her face. I think we'll tell people it's her beauty mark. Ha!

Night, night ya'll :)
1 comment:
The Hunger Games series is AMAZING and I'm not a big "series" fan, but I could read those books over and over! Hope you enjoy them! :)
Post a Comment