So, things are finally calming down around here. I have started my new job and our apartment is starting to look more like a place to live and less like a storage facility. I had every intention of up dating more about our latest adventures, but it seems the sickies have hit our house hard!
Jonathan and I sat out Saturday at a football game, and allergy season is in full swing. So of course, after all that exposure to the great outdoors we are miserable! Jonathan went to the doctor the other day and got some medicine. It was all over the counter stuff, so I'm taking the same stuff. It is terrible though. I wish I could do something more to feel better! I can't wait until I can breath through my nose again.
Meanwhile, here's a pic of the only
person in our house who is feeling
like herself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment