It seems the end of October and the beginning of November just flew by. I'm going to try and catch up on blogging all the fun stuff that happened, but it may take me awhile!!! There is just so much to blog about, I'm not even sure where to begin. I thought maybe I could start with my work Christmas party!
Yup. You read that right we had a Christmas party in early November. Working every other week, 7 days in a row, limits the amount of time for shopping and family gatherings, ect during the holiday season, so we planned ahead and decided doing it early would work out best for all of us! Our boss thought long and hard about something all of us could do together, since we are such a large group. Sip N Strokes was suggested, and everyone agreed it was a wonderful idea.
My week of evenings decided to up the fun factor for the party, by also making it a Tacky Christmas party!!! I was so excited. I have wanted to go to Tacky Christmas party for forever :) We all got together the day before the party at Edith's house to make our tacky shirts. Before everyone got there, Edith, Kourtney, and I went shopping for supplies. You can't imagine how funny it was all of us out trying to figure out what shirt to get for who and what sort of supplies we needed. We made it through the shopping excursion though, and when we got back to Edith's the rest of our crowd was there ready make some tacky shirts. We worked long a hard, and we came up with some AWESOME stuff. I got to use my most excellent glittering talent on my own shirt, and I helped everyone else with their shirt using my excellent crafting ability. They kept calling me the Kindergarten teacher! It was so funny and so fun!
Me and Kourtney (checkout
her awesome socks!)
I was a little jealous of the reindeer shirts
Evenings :)
We didn't let out boss in on our little project, but we made her a shirt to wear too. Her shirt was most defiantly the tackiest of all! I'm not so sure she thought it was a funny as we did, but she was a good sport. She put on her shirt, and posed with us for the the group picture :)
All of us. Can you guess which one is
out Head Nurse? She the 3rd from
the right. Her gingerbread girl had
a jingle bell mouth!!!
The picture for the evening was a funky tree. It was a fun picture to paint because it wasn't to hard. The big black polka dots were the most difficult part, believe it or not. It was nice to see everyone's art work, and just be with each other to celebrate the season even if it was a bit early!
Every one finishing up!
Our finished product! Merry Christmas!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment