I had a mini girls night out this evening. We went to Sips N Strokes! I hadn't been in about a year or so, and I had a hankering to go after talking about it at work. I checked the calendar Sunday night and saw that there was some real cute stuff this week. It was a little bit last minute for most to plan to come, but 3 of us ended up being able to make it.
Jenny, Brandi, and I met up before the class started and ate at Panera Bread. I do love some broccoli cheese soup from there! Dinner was good, and then we were off to paint. The painting of the day was Funky Vase. Mine is not awesome, but I like it better than some of the other ones I've done from there. I was a rebel for the 1st time ever and used a different paint color for my vase. I do love my hot pink vase! Here is our pic with the finished product.
No comments:
Post a Comment