The first celebration was with Edith, Kourtney, and Jenny. We went to P.F. Changs for lunch on St. Patty's day. I had Chang's Spicy Chicken, and Kourtney brought me a tasty strawberry cake from Edgar's. Yum-o! We had a really nice lunch together, and they even brought me presents. I have the sweetest friends :)
After my birthday lunch, I hit the road for Madison. I had a nice few days with my mom. On Thursday, my grandmothers and great aunt came into town. We all went out on Saturday for my birthday celebration at my most favorite of all favorites- Main Street Cafe! It was so wonderful. Jonathan and his mom joined us as well. After lunch, we went back to the house for cake, ice cream, and more presents! I think that is the most presents I have gotten in years! It was so fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment