layout

Monday, March 30, 2009

Bridesmaids

Well it took me about a month, but I have finally asked all my girls to be in my wedding :) I asked each of them (except for Stephanie) in person with my cute little invites that Jonathan's auntie made for me. I can't believe how nervous it made me every time I gave one out!

Megan was the first to get hers. I met her for Valentine's lunch at Zoe's and shopping at the summit. This is a pic of me and her at her wedding :)


Kourtney was the second to get hers. I asked her after work on Valentine's day as well. She made me laugh. She said- Are you sure? You really want me? This is a pic of me and her at her wedding :)


Stephanie was third to get hers. I sent hers out in the mail. West Virgina was a little far to go just for a lunch date. I think her invite sat in the office at her apartment building for about 4 days before she found it. She already knew she was "in" though. She called me after she finally got it, and we had a good catch up talk. This is a pic of me and Steph doing what we do best- acting crazy :)


Grace and Hannah were next. They are going to be my 2 little junior bridesmaids. Their mama is the one that made my invites, and she managed to keep it a secret from them. Jonathan and I went together to give them their invites. The were so cute reading their cards together, and they were really excited cause they had no idea. I think Jonathan was the most excited though! This is them reading their cards :) 

Meredith some how ended up being last. I guess I saved the best for last cause she is going to be my maid of honor. We are besties since all the way back in 8th grade. Giving her hers made me the most nervous, but she was excited. We both almost cried. This pic of us is my favorite. It is way old school :)
I'm so excited I have finally told every one! All of these girls are SO special to me. I love them so much! 

Now Jonathan just has to ask the boys, and then we will finally have a wedding party :)

No comments: