Height: Don't know! Haven't tried measuring you myself because you are too busy and won't stay still.
Clothing: Oddly enough this hasn't changed much since last month. What fits is 6 month and 9 month clothes with the occasional 12 month. I'm going to the consignment sale this week to stock up on summer stuff, and I plan on buying 12 and 18 month sizes for this summer.
Diapers: Size 3
Feeding: You eat 3 times a day. You still nurse about 5 times a day. Your favorites are avocado (one night I think your dinner was a whole one), carrots, applesauce, pasta, and oatmeal (which I think tastes like paste, but you like it!). You usually eat 1 really good meal during the day, usually dinner. The other times you eat just a few bites of what we put in front of you, but that's the way it's suppose to be I think.
Mommy let you have a tinny taste of frosting
Hair and eyes: Hair continues to fill in. Thinking overall impression is blonde with red highlights. Eyes are blue!
Sleep: Last month, I thought we had this all figured out, but we are not quite there yet. You still wake up at least once a night although, sometimes it's your monitor alarm that wakes you, so I think we are close to turning that off. We'll see what this next month brings. Hoping we are close.
And while you are not sleeping through the night, naps have vastly improved. You usually take 2 short naps a day. Sometimes you take 1 nap that is long. Just depends on the day! And you now take them in your crib!!! This is huge. You use to only nap in my arms or on the couch. In fact you are napping right now up in your room, and I am typing this downstairs on the couch!
And while you are not sleeping through the night, naps have vastly improved. You usually take 2 short naps a day. Sometimes you take 1 nap that is long. Just depends on the day! And you now take them in your crib!!! This is huge. You use to only nap in my arms or on the couch. In fact you are napping right now up in your room, and I am typing this downstairs on the couch!
You are really moving. We have to watch you every second. In fact, during your 8 month photo shoot Mommy had to catch you since you decided to crawl off the side of the chair. You are still mostly solider crawling, but you are working on your all 4s crawl. And you love to pull up! Currently, your favorite things to use to stand are the container of dog food and a file box.
Mommy and Nathan love going to our Little Gym class. I feel like it has really helped you gain lots of strength and skills. We love to show off your forward roll and back whoop-di-do at home. You smile so big when you get done with your flip!
Sweet little man, you are so much fun! Not sure what we would do for entertainment without you around.




No comments:
Post a Comment