layout

Friday, December 11, 2009

TGIF

THIS is a chocolate peppermint milkshake from Chick-Fil-A, and it is my very favorite holiday treat :) It is also probably the reason I gained 7 pounds last year, so I have been trying to limit my milkshake intake this year. So far, I have only had 1, but I think today is the day for #2.

Here are the reasons I deserve a milkshake:

1) I sat through an all day seminar day at work today which made me wanna cry. It was real boring.

2) In addition to the boringness of today, I went to a class on Tuesday, which was possibly more boring than the class today. I'm not sure which class truly wins the prize though. They were both pretty terrible.

3) I have been working on choosing a bridesmaid dress this week. This is not a fun task! There are lots of really UGLY dresses out there, BTW.

4) In the midst of all the class taking and bridesmaid dress looking, I managed to do a mountain of laundry. I haven't quite managed to put away all the clothes yet, but at least they are clean now.

5) I am going Christmas shopping this weekend, and I think it is going to be rather crowded, and I am claustrophobic! Should be an interesting experience.

I think all of the above qualify me for a milkshake and then a nap! Happy Friday to me:)

No comments: