When we walked in on Monday night, there they all were! He had told them to arrive well before we actually got there, so they would all be already seated. Of course, I was running late anyway though. When our waitress took us around the corner to our table there was a burst of applause. I felt like were celebrities a bit. The table was long and everybody was there that I love- Edith, Kourtney, Eric, Chase, Megan, Meredith (even though she was a bit late), Nicolas, Kim, Dad, Mom, Grandparents, and my Auntie :) The only one who didn't show was Ankit which was terribly sad, but I believe he was studying for a test so I will forgive him. The only people who could have made it even better would have been my aunt and uncle and Steph of course! The food was good and the company even better! I was so impressed with Jonathan for organizing the whole thing. It was just perfect :)
No comments:
Post a Comment